About Me

My photo
Writer with added tattoos and face furniture.

Saturday 7 July 2012

One Year On....

So hello there! Its been over a year since I blogged and I have to say things have been rather great on the writing front since last May's 'Michael Sands Week' at the Barons Court Theatre. More plays have been performed (albeit short ones) and writing/directing my first film 'Pizzaface" So today as I start writing my next film 'Kingdom of the Souls' which I hope to be professionally taken up and made I can look back at 12 months of the best writing time I have ever had. Anyway back to it.

1 comment:

  1. Four sentences and I now know a lifetime more about you! I hope you'll keep putting up little posts. Nice to keep in touch with readers with more than 140 characters. :)) now I'm off to read that poetry!

    ReplyDelete